Sunday, October 12, 2008

Host

Hello everyone. Host By David Foster Wallace is an interesting read. Its about a talk radio show host who thinks he is opened minded and not a racist but he is he is just that. A racists. It was kinda of hard getting into this read because of all the boxes. I have never read anything like that so I didn't quit know how to read the article. At first I would ignore the boxes but they were not that easy to ignore and the boxes most of the time you had to read to even understand what was going on. After reading the whole story I understood why the boxes were used and they made they story interesting. I enjoyed this read I am not the type of person that would read a book on a rainy day but when they are interesting you cant help but enjoy.
I think its very weird how we were told to read this article by Wallace then within that week I guess he ends up committing suicide. You never know the pain others are going through. Live life to the fullest!

No comments: